- Circula takes a fixed monthly fee per active user
- Circula Standard costs 10,00 euros per active user without contract, 7,00 euros per active user with annual contract (monthly billing)
- You can pay your subscription using payment cards
Frequently asked questions
Can I try Circula for free?
Yes, you can try our expense management solution for free for 14 days without the need to input your payment method. Sign up for a free trial now!
How can I continue using Circula after my trial period?
To switch your subscription to our paid plan, go to Settings in the web app and enter your credit card information in the Billing tab.
What pricing plans are available?
There are 2 options with Circula Standard:
- 12-month contract period: 7,00€ + VAT per active user per month
- Without contract period: 10,00€ + VAT per active user per month
For Circula Enterprise, get in touch with our Sales team.
How does Circula calculate my invoice?
Circula charges a fixed fee per active user per month. After your trial period ends, we will start charging you based on your total number of active users.
A user will be counted as active on an invoice, if over the last 30 days he has completed at least once one of the following actions:
- Submitted an expense
- Approved or rejected an expense
- Controlled an expense
- Created an expense report
Is there an additional charge e.g. per expense?
There are no additional charges for uploading expenses, receipts or statements.
How can I pay?
Payments can be made through Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All prices are exclusive of VAT (and other indirect taxes).
When does Circula collect payments?
You will see the first charge on your selected payment method the day you upgrade to our paid plan. After that, you will be charged on the monthly renewal date of your subscription.
Do you still have questions?
💬 Chat Support
📞+49 30 588 491 01