Companies with multiple legal entities can set these up in Circula through a multi-account setup. A multi-account setup allows enabled users to navigate between different entity accounts without requiring to log-out and log-in again:
An example of linked accounts setup between two entities
How to connect user accounts of different entities
Reach out to email@example.com or start a chat with our team and ask for this setup. We will then help you complete the process. In order to complete the setup, Circula needs:
- 1 separate company account for each legal entity
- The list of users who need to be linked to multiple accounts
- Inviting the same user to two different company accounts will not work if you use the same email address. In order to bypass this, we recommend using this pattern:
Add +1 or +firmname at the end of your user address when registering it on the second company account
- Both user accounts need to be activated before we can link them.
How to work with multiple accounts
Once user accounts are linked, you are able to switch company accounts in the web app.
To switch accounts:
- Click on your company account name to display the other linked accounts
- Select the account you wish to go to
You will be redirected to this other company account.
Click here to switch company accounts
Do you still have questions?
💬 Chat Support
📞+49 30 588 491 01️️