This article outlines the different statuses for expenses.
An expense can have five different expense statuses, depending on the processing stage.
- Draft: your expense has been created but not yet submitted. It can still be edited. In case you submit an expense and want to correct it, you can easily revert it to your To-Dos.
- In review: the expense has been submitted and either controlled or approved. It still needs review by either an accountant or a supervisor.
- Approved: your expense has been successfully approved. Before you can get your money back, it needs to be processed for bookkeeping.
- Needs review: your expense has been rejected by either an accountant or a supervisor, and needs to be reviewed before getting submitted again.
- On its way: your expense has been fully processed in Circula. Your money transfer is done outside Circula, in your bookkeeping software. The time you have to wait before getting reimbursed depends on the internal process of your organisation. In case there are any questions, you can contact the accountant in charge of this expense.
Do you still have questions?
💬 Chat Support
📞+49 30 588 491 01