Cost units allow accountants to gain a better overview of company finances and are used to implement a clear cost structure.
Configurations for admins: Cost units
In the Circula web app, Admins can add, deactivate and reactivate Cost Units in their respective tabs.
- To create a new cost unit, just click on the green plus button in the lower right corner of your browser. In the form that appears, you can now add the name and code of the payee or cost center.
- To deactivate a cost unit, simply click Deactivate in the list. Your selection will not be deleted, but greyed out and displayed at the bottom of the list.
- To reactivate a cost unit (resp. cost center), simply click Activate.
Using cost units
- When at least one cost unit is activated, submitters will be asked to which project the expense should be assigned during the submission process.
- In the cost units list displayed to submitters, the option to select “No project” is always available.
- Users with the role of accountant can change the cost unit assigned to an expense that has been submitted. To do this, they will find a drop-down in the expense details view that, when clicked, displays all active cost units for selection.
Haben Sie noch Fragen?
💬 Chat Support
📞 +49 30 588 491 01