This feature is part of the Professional Plan only. If your company is on the Basic Plan, you can use it until end of 2020. In 2021 you will be required to upgrade to continue using this feature. More on our pricing plans here.
Companies using DATEV Unternehmen Online can connect their Circula account with DATEV Unternehmen Online via DATEVconnect Online (Rechnungsdatenservice 1.0).
- Circula Professional subscription
- DATEV Unternehmen Online
- DATEV Add-On "Rechnungsdatenservice 1.0". If you do not yet have this Add-On enabled, contact your tax advisor to enable it for you.
How to export data from Circula into DATEV
- In the Circula web app, go to the Ready for export section under Approve & Control.
- Select the expenses to export and click 'Export'.
- Select ‘Transfer to DATEV' as the export option.
Select 'Transfer to DATEV' to initiate the process
You will be redirected to the following DATEV login page:
DATEV login page
After logging in, select the corresponding mandant number and complete the process.
You can also initiate this process on already exported reports, in the Reports section:
Transfer data to DATEV from existing reports in Report.
❗️Useful information ❗️DATEV offers a partner onboarding and helps to set up the correct settings in DATEV so that the connection to Circula works out. Click here to book an appointment accordingly.
Do you still have questions?
💬 Chat Support
📞+49 30 588 491 01